Your Ad Here

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

I'll Be There Trailer - We Like!!

Check-out the latest trailer of the Father's Day offering of Star Cinema-- "I'll be There", starring Jericho Rosales, KC Concepcion and Gabby Concepcion. 

“I’ll Be There” is a story about forgiveness, acceptance and unconditional love perfect for the upcoming Father’s Day celebration in June. The film is directed by Maryo J. delos Reyes.

This movie will hit the big screen this coming June 2010.
Check-out the trailer...



Isa lang ang masasabi. I super love the trailer. I'm pretty much sure na maraming makakarelate sa movie na toh. This movie is indeed perfect for a this coming Father's Day Season.. You? Did you like it too??
Source: youtube.com, ABStarCinema


Related Posts with Thumbnails
Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

1 comments: on "I'll Be There Trailer - We Like!!"

Anonymous said...

OMG!!!! naiyak ako sa trailer... Nakakarelate kasi ako sa storya... Another award-winning na naman ito!!!

Post a Comment