Your Ad Here

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Konnecters Love HSS-Tagbilaran!

Are you an HSSian?? Well, if you are-- please visit this link>> "HSSIAN COMMUNITY - Holy Spirit School, City of Tagbilaran" and be a member!!

Speaking of HSS, hmph, it's been more than a year since I last visited HSS. Yeah!! It was during our graduation!! How I wished that I could find some time to visit my Alma mater.



I missed everything about HSS!!! My batch mates, my advisers since first year to fourth year, my teachers, the surroundings, everything!!!


I guess HSS is now open for enrollment. Well, if you want to become 'in'- enroll now at HSS!!


I'm proud that I'm an HSSian and I'll live by the principles of HSS. I'll die as an HSSian (lol) coz Once an HSSian, will Always be an HSSian!!
Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 comments: on "Konnecters Love HSS-Tagbilaran!"

Post a Comment